Monday, December 28, 2009

Bangkok - not ideal for training.

Things I've learnt so far:
  • You can do some rudimentary strength exercises in your room if you pay 1,000+ Baht (12 quid uk?) or more. If you pay 400 Baht (as I did last night) then even sleeping is a trial given the size of the room.
  • Bangkok is actually a really good city for walking around but locals see this as an affront to their multiple forms of transport.
  • Running options are very low, however.
  • Four days in and I still can't identify anything I've eaten. That means it's healthy, right?
  • Drinking Chang Light a) makes me laugh and b) makes it feel more like it's good for you.
I'm about to jump on the coach to Koh Samui and spend a week down in the islands - hoping a bit more swimming and running/trekking can take place down there. Keep you posted.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment